Friday, March 25, 2011

Post 5: This Week In Science "Carrying Capacity and Relationship"

                


 

                  This week in science, I gave feedback on three of my classmates blogs. I also learned about carry capacity in an ecosystem. I played card games with my group, played Oh Deer on the roof, and graphed a line graph based on the results from the game. I also got a chance to review what Commensalism, Mutualism, and Parasitism. I'm glad we did review these three relationships because I didn't remember what they meant.
               This week, I learned how the carrying capacity in an ecosystem can increase or decrease. I also learned how Commensalism, Mutualism, and Parasitism are between different organisms. I learned what limiting factors mean, and all organisms benefit from one another in some type of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment